Thursday, February 10, 2011

Zucchini Cake

At the inaugural local Farmers' Market one of my purchases was a gorgeous organic zucchini. I bought it having this super easy recipe in mind.

Being that I no longer work on Thursdays, I took this as an opportunity to do some baking before my afternoon tea guest arrived.




I didn't have any walnuts so I substituted with some pecans that were in the cupboard.



This was such a great way to get some zucchini into the whole family and they absolutely loved it.

Thanks so much to Kate from Two Little Banshees for sharing this fabulous recipe. It is certainly one that I will be making regularly. My afternoon tea guest has already asked for the recipe.

Make sure to check out Kate's sewing and knitting. She is so talented.

Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for dropping by. I really appreciate any comments you have to make.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...