Sunday, August 4, 2013

Super Sunday Slice

In my Real Food Co-op order I made sure to include some medjool dates. Yum. And then following a trip to Kakulas Sister in Nollamara (thanks for the reminder, Libertine Eats) I had everything necessary for a Raw Choc Almond Slice. I made a few changes (almond oil instead of flax oil, agave syrup instead of sugar and honey) as well as adding some goji berry bits on the top. 


I think that this would be a great way to use some of the almond pulp left over from making almond milk. At least it gives me an excuse to make this delicious slice again.

Do you make almond milk? How do you use the pulp?

Take care

2 comments:

  1. That slice looks good!

    We included 10kg of Medjool dates in our last bulk order. Nobody else wanted to share the box - so we decided to keep it for ourselves. Dangerous! We've nearly made it through the entire 10kg in two months!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's impressive, and sounds absolutely delicious. There are so many delicious raw food recipes put there with dates as a base. Yum.

      Delete

Thanks so much for dropping by. I really appreciate any comments you have to make.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...